What does shy guys do when they have a crush on a girl?

What does shy guys do when they have a crush on a girl?
When a girl has a crush on a boy, she do talk about the boy to her friends, maybe read extra much love horoscopes…maybe stalk some (checking up address n’ such) n’ all that “girly stuff”.

What does (shy) guys do? Do they care to read the astro signs stuff about who matches who…or what do they do really?

Just wondering. icon razz What does shy guys do when they have a crush on a girl?

Suggestion by lkwhostalkingx3
Wow i did all that stuff with my crush…lmao now i feel like a stalker.

Suggestion by Jer A
No we don’t. We look at the girl as much as we can. we memorize everything about her: linsence plate number, house number, how she wore her hair, everything

Suggestion by Mr Z
The thing about me is that I am very outgoing, but when it comes to a girl I like I tend to become a little more shy. But I usually try to find excuses to talk to the girl, pretty much talk to her like I would anyone else, and then give subtle signs that I like her (so many guys give the vibe I like you off the bat and I can’t do that). But I will always look at the girl (not creepy stares), more like glances if I like her, she if she smiles when she looks at me.

What do you think? Answer below!

7415396442 e11488636c What does shy guys do when they have a crush on a girl?

Is it wrong for a Christian to study horoscope signs for the purpose of psychological analysis only?
According to the Bible, I know it is wrong to use horoscope signs for studying the future. But how about studying the character descriptions of my own horoscope sign for the purpose of identifying and improving my character flaws?

Think that is a grey area. The Bible does not say there’s anything wrong with trying to understand myself better.

Suggestion by Alfred
Then there is nothing wrong with it.

Suggestion by Macarius the Great
No, it’s not wrong.

Suggestion by Geri ✪
Biblically speaking, yes. Horoscopes are a forecast of a person’s future. That would be classed as sorcery and magic.

What do you think? Answer below!

Incoming search terms:

do shy guys reveal their crushes?,shy guy have a crush,shy guys and wanting their crush,What do shy girls do when they have a crush

You also can BOOKMARK us here and share it your Friends here...

And if you have any question for this song or video plase contact us by contact form here...!

Future Teller Free Website

Support Team

, , ,

16 Responses to What does shy guys do when they have a crush on a girl?

1. Amy November 17, 2012 at 5:36 pm #

“The purpose of a horoscope is to gain insight into a person’s character and foretell the future. The basic belief of astrology is that planets and stars exert an influence upon our lives. Those with special knowledge—astrologers—can predict events in a person’s life. It is distressing that most major newspapers have a horoscope column, and even more distressing that many Christians read their horoscopes.

“The Bible expressly forbids divination, sorcery, and hidden arts (Deuteronomy 18:10-14). God’s people are to heed God only (Deuteronomy 18:15). Any other source of guidance, information, or revelation is to be rejected outright. (See also Acts 16:16-18.) The Bible points to Jesus Christ as the only proper focus of faith (Acts 4:12; Hebrews 12:2). Our trust is in God alone, and we know that He will direct our paths (Proverbs 3:5-6). Faith in anything besides God is misplaced.

“Astrology, then, opposes biblical teaching in at least two ways: it advocates faith in something other than God, and it is a form of divination. We cannot determine God’s will for our lives through horoscopes. As Christians, we are to read the Bible and pray to God in order to gain wisdom and guidance. Consulting a horoscope is a violation of God’s means of communicating with His children. We strongly believe that horoscopes should be rejected by Christians.”

(gotquestions.org)

Pray this prayer out loud: Dear Heavenly Father, please bring to my mind anything and everything I have done knowingly or unknowingly that involves the occult, cult, false religious teachings or practices. I want to experience Your freedom by renouncing any and all false guidance. Lord Jesus, I confess that I have participated in [astrology/horoscopes and the name of any other belief and involvement], and I renounce them all as counterfeits. I pray that You will fill me with Your Holy Spirit so that I may be guided by You. Thank you that in Christ I am forgiven. Amen.”

Love in Jesus.

2. Ancient November 17, 2012 at 4:39 pm #

The stars will avail you of nothing. It is vanity to worship the host of heaven in any fashion. Seek the counsel of the Almighty God, turn to His Word. Seek and you shall find.

May the Lord bless you and keep you always.

3. Goddess (and her little dog too) November 17, 2012 at 4:26 pm #

i don’t know…they can be pretty dead-on sometimes….

here’s mine:

SCORPIO You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted.
    You will reach the pinnacle of success because of your
    total lack of ethics. You are a perfect Son of a b*tch.
    Most Scorpio people are murdered.

4. dogpatch USA November 17, 2012 at 3:47 pm #

it’s a source of material . I don’t see why not . It won’t foretell the future but it does give a bunch of characteristics of no real particular order. these predictions are only as good as the number of people who swallow them and help to actuate them into occurrence. or those who can take them along with real principles for future speculation.

5. Lynnmarie November 17, 2012 at 2:57 pm #

Acts 19:19

6. Mark T November 17, 2012 at 2:32 pm #

You are wrong, by using horoscopes you are using Satanist practices.

7. Buster November 17, 2012 at 2:15 pm #

yes to understand your self better you need to find yourself in scripture which is true horo-scope just look at the word that just might give us a hint that they are not real

8. Stung November 17, 2012 at 2:13 pm #

Burn it! Dont study any of that crap. Deuteronomy 18.9.

9. Shortcake November 17, 2012 at 2:10 pm #

You’re still using the same source of evil, just for a different purpose. Horoscopes and the signs associated with them are based on astrology, which is a sin. Instead of looking the stars, look the Maker of the Stars.

10. guraqt2me November 17, 2012 at 2:03 pm #

The point being that YOU have to decide for yourself, in good conscience before God – not others. You have CHOICE.

11. Follows Jesus November 17, 2012 at 1:26 pm #

yes its a sin

because you are using astrology to improve your life when it should be God’s laws and commandments that are used.

Are character is not determined by the astrology signs

12. sailormon November 17, 2012 at 12:48 pm #

DON’T SPLIT HAIRS!

13. WoodChuck Norris November 17, 2012 at 12:18 pm #

Um yeah it is. How bout just study Jesus and see all your flaws compared to his perfection and depend on him to change you

14. Ethan November 17, 2012 at 11:39 am #

No, Fireball talks about her star sign pisces all the time.

15. G.Sandeep Sagar November 17, 2012 at 11:31 am #

Yeah they do u the same stuff which u have mentioned. They will try to get their mobile number! But most of the shy guys doesn’t express their love that easy…lol

16. David C November 17, 2012 at 11:04 am #

Shy guys will in general try to steal glimpses of the person he likes but he’ll do so in a way thats not flirtatious so that she’ll know but he’ll do it secretly so that she won’t know. Also when the girl that he likes says hi to him, he may say hi back, smile and then look away. Thats why some girls may think the he’s not interested and move on. What they should do is take some time to talk to him so that he gets more comfortable with her so he’ll open up more. Shy guys take time to really open up to girls. Also he may try to become friends with a girl in hopes that she’ll be interested in him but usually that doesn’t work out too well.